>>>>Darcy Gustafson is co-ordinating for our group and there is a firm deadline of 2/20/17!
Contact her and she will send you all the forms. Each FAMILY is responsible for sending in their forms by the deadline. Or find the forms linked here:
WAIVER (Please print and bring with you, one for each skier)
For more information or questions, Contact Mountain Sports Office 307-745-5750 ext. 38
BE SURE to note if you want a lunch when you email. You may also pack a lunch.
To contact Darcy about car pooling or to let her know you will be meeting us there:
>Email her at bunchogus at hotmail dot com
>or call at local area code 641-8116
“Mountain Sports Lessons for Homeschools
At Snowy Range Mountain Sports School, our goal is to provide a positive, educational, and safe experience for all of our students. We want all of our students to grow in ability, and to leave with a better understanding of their sport, whether they are skiing or snowboarding.
For families who homeschool, we have set aside dates that we are offering a discounted package that includes a day lift ticket, one day rentals, and a two-hour beginner group lesson at 10:00 am. Both ski and snowboarding is available through this program. Group sizes may vary.
Prices: Students(ages 5+): $26.00
Student Lunch (sack lunch): $6.00
Chaperones(any participant 18+): $41.00
Date: February 28th.
To sign up for this program:
● The lesson is limited to 50 participants (not including chaperones).
● Fill out and turn in the completed Rental Information Form no later than one week prior to your visit. Please make sure that all of the information on the rental form is correct.
● If a student is interested in a lesson, make sure that they mark “Y” or “yes” in the column on the rental sheet titled “Lessons”.
● Both students participating and students not participating in the lesson are the responsibility of the chaperones.
● Students must be 5-years-old or older to participate in the lesson. The lesson provided will be a beginner lesson.
● The lesson starts at 10am, students must be outside and ready by 10am.
● We will need a waiver for every student and chaperone renting, taking a lesson, or receiving a lift ticket.
● Upon arrival, check in and make payment at the Ski School desk, and waivers should be turned in at the Rental Desk.”